McDonald's Complete Teddy Bears Set

Friday, October 13, 2006

1999 .... McDonald's Teddy Bear Shock The Nation

Yes it was in the Year 1999 when McDonald's Teddy Bears was introduce to Malaysia and it created quite a hype back then .....So I am currently trying to gather all the pictures of the set and put it here and later take photo of all the set I have... To bad is it not in the original packaging anymore... I surf around the net and found that the pricing for these Teddy Bears are :-

The set without Packaging : US$ 200.00
The set MIP (Mint in Packet) : US$300.00
The set in two special gift boxes: US$500.00

Apparently we don't have the special two box set here in Malaysia

Here are some of the pictures and I will post my personal set here as soon as possible

6 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i was sorting my boxes of stuffs after shifting into my new house & i found myself not 1 but 2 sets of Wedding Bear! Willy & Wendy! Completely mint & still sealed in the McD clear plastic!

    I wonder how much they are worth right now. I guess they were my ex's back then.. ha ha..

    Yeah, i still remember the hype! Especially the mad rush by fans during the sales of these last pair. In one of McD's outlet in Bukit Bintang KL, these dudes were so fanatic that they had broken the front glass panel near the entrance the second McD's door was opened for biz!

    CHARGE FOR THE BEARS! that was the year 1999...

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi, do you intend to sell them?

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Im from the philippines and i have the whole set. But tshirt boy and girl have shorts on..

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger john said…

    I have the complete set..!!!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Ranti said…

    I have the complete set with the orange house

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have some 1999 full collections to sell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home